We're always on the look out for great people to join our team so if you think you'd fit here at Street we'd love to hear from you.
Please see below for our current vacancies.
We are looking for a Production Assistant to join the small team at our photographic studio complex in Haggerston, London. Working
alongside the Production Manager and assisting the studio team the successful candidate will play a key supporting role within the
business by helping to arrange and deliver all aspects of the busy day to day schedule.
This role would provide a great opportunity for someone interested in starting a career in production. This full time and demanding role requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Working alongside the Production Manager to ensure our clients needs are met.
- Assisting in organising lighting and equipment, catering and set build orders.
- Communication via telephone and email with clients in regards to bookings and orders.
- General administrative work.
- Ordering supplies for the studio and clients.
- Assisting the Studio Manager on reception and in the studios when needed.
- Posting content to our social media channels
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- This is a junior role, training and support will be provided, but some relevant experience in the photographic or film industry or a degree in a complimentary subject is necessary.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with an impeccable phone manner.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computing skills required
START DATE: March 2018
Please email a CV and short cover letter to email@example.com. No calls please. Closing date for applications is 23rd March 2018, but we will start interviewing immediately. We regret we cannot respond to unsuccessful applicants.