We’re always on the look out for great people to join our team so if you think you’d fit here at Street we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re energetic, hard working, motivated and looking for a job in the photographic world then Street could be the place for you.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and a positive outlook
- Flexible, and able to commit to long hours
- Confident with a varied and physically demanding role
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well independently and as team
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in customer service or hospitality roles is a preference
- Knowledge of photographic lighting is desirable, although training can be provided
- Reporting to Studio Manager and Assistant Studio Manager
- Looking after clients and studios throughout the day, ensuring they receive an excellent standard of service and that their needs are met.
- Preparing and cleaning studios to the required standards
- Carrying out basic maintenance tasks and using power tools where needed. (Training will be provided)
- Covering the reception desk - answering phone calls and directing callers to the relevant department
- Handling photographic equipment